Friday 6 April 2007

I'm blogging now

Hi all and welcome to hebble creations news :)
I will use this blog to ramble on and keep you updated on the jewellery and polymer side of my life.
I have some great polymer beads waiting to be made into jewellery and some finished pieces waiting to be photographed ,all in yummy spring colours I will get some pics done in a couple of days.
For the moment check out this great polymer forum www.europeanpolymerclaypeople.forumup.org
its quite new but a great place for fellow clay heads to get together and we are a very friendly bunch.
That's all for now have a great weekend.
Jo
xx

3 comments:

Lunes said...

Hi Jo - great nblog - I'll follow it!
See you at EPCP
Lunes
x

Kara said...

Woohoo, so glad you have set up a Blog, they are so much fun and great way to meet friends.
Site looks great and you know I am your number 1 fan.
Kara
xxxxx

daisies said...

welcome to the blogosphere :)