Thursday 12 July 2007

oooooo nooo I have a new obsession!!!


Hi everyone I hope you are all well?
It seems I have a new obsession , precious metal clay !!
I managed to do a class at the weekend totally at the last minute and loved it.

Here's my first attempt at P.M.C a silver pendant with a peridot CZ stone.

Many thanks to Mary from http://www.somata.co.uk/ who ran the class in Leeds , it was a great day and I'm glad I had chance to do the class.

So expect to see more silver items in the coming weeks.

That's all for now have a great weekend

Jo

xx

2 comments:

Kara said...

well hello godess of all things clay, what's this you never said, this is fab, I am in love, may have to get you to make me some.
Love
Kara
xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jo - it was a real pleasure to have you in the class. I hope to get over to see you at work sometime soon.
Mary