Friday 20 July 2007

Missing earings!!!

Hey folks I hope everyone is well.
I have some bits to put on the site this weekend including some earrings, yep I know I have been slack in that section but I was having problems getting decent pics of my new ones.
I still not 100% happy with the pic but I couldn't leave the section empty much longer so here's a peak at the new ones.


I feel like doing some poly work this weekend , exactly what I am not sure yet but I will keep you updated.

Have a great weekend everyone

Jo

3 comments:

Beverley Wainwright said...

Fab stuff my little love bucket!
I especially love the green ones!
love bev xx

Kara said...

Hello Jo
Hey love the piccy's i think they are brill.
Love the beads, are the emma's ?
Kara
xx

Kara said...

Hey misses are you ok, I have given you an award lookey at my blog
Kara
xxx