Sunday 5 August 2007

Sunny Sunday

Hey folks isn't it nice to see some sun for a change!!
No jewellery to show today iam afraid I will try and get some new items posted next week.
I also haven't got the missing earrings sorted yet , I know slap hands but I have been messing with my web template again web sites are never finished I have decided lol .
We had a great day out in Pateley Bridge yesterday for my birthday weekend.



We spent an hour watching Andrew Sanders and David Wallace create some amazing blown glass pieces please have a look at there site.
Sanders & Wallace
My hubby bought me one of there amazing vases for my birthday and when my camera is charged up I will take a pic for you.

My very good friend Kara
has sent me an award bless her cotton socks


This award will be awarded to those that are just nice people , good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!
I shall pass it on thank you so much Kara.
That's all for now have a great Sunday.
Jo
XX

5 comments:

Beverley Wainwright said...

OMG Happy B day my matey - why didnt you say! AWWWWW I feeeeeeel really bad now!
hope you had a lovely day anyway!
did you pop into the craft fair in the memorial hall!! LOL I used to suffer there it was diar!

Loads of love
bev xxxxx

Kara said...

well worthy you are
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear jo, happy birthday to you.
Kara
xxxx

Unknown said...

hey Jo

I've tagged you, see my blog for details

Kara said...

so how ae you, I ahve tagged you, so maybe you will post on your blog, now you have your fab new lappytop
kara
xx

ButterflyBeadwear said...

Just found your blog and your jewellery is fab. I also love polymer clay. Please take a look at my blog. I would love to add you to my favourite blogs, but my www. bar isn't working so I don't know your address, please pass it on to me. Take care and keep creating!